Old November 17th 03, 05:10 PM
dssdsd

Default Microlight Newbie

Hi Everyone

I was hoping some of you guys in here could answer some of my questions. Im
looking for a cheap(relativly) and affordable way to get into flying and I
think 3 Axis Microlights are the direction I want to go in. But I have a
few question, some relate to UK stuff.

1, How much does a resonably good microlight cost second hand ?
2, Can you hire Microlights like normal planes or do you have to buy your
own ?
3, Is there a maximum weight for the pilot (Im 15 1/2 stone) ?
4, Can anybody recommend a good school/club in the Northwest of England
5, Do you have to get out insurance on a microlight like you do on a car
?
6, How much does it cost to hanagar your machine at a club/airfield ?

Well thanks in advanced to everyone that replies.

Michael