Old January 3rd 07, 01:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Neil Gould

Default Absolute lowest altitude you can fly (legally)

Recently, Mxsmanic posted:

Michael Rhodes writes:

If YOU don't know, and refuse to take the suggested courses, then you
can buy books and magazines and read them in YOUR spare time like I
did.

Within the limits of my modest resources, I do.

No, you do not. The information that answers to your question conclusively
is available for free, and you have been pointed to it numerous times,
now. That you have not availed yourself of those resources exposes your
real purpose here.

Neil