Old October 2nd 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jeff[_1_]

Default Sport Pilot Instructor instruction & checkride questions

-clip-

john hawkins wrote
My instructor seems to teach by playing "stupid student". The
instructor was mainly saving the airplane for damage while give me
some demonstrations and comments.

A real STUPID instructor! What are you paying him for?

I had to re-read the OP, but I think he means that his instructor for him to
become a CFI plays the role of "stupid student", meaning he plays the part
of a new student who knows nothing while the OP tries to "instruct" him.
(that may still be what you were replying to, but at first I thought his
Instructor was degrading him as a student...and thought you might have
assumed the same).

---more clippage---

Bob Moore
Flight Instructor, ASEL, IA