Old April 13th 04, 03:10 PM
The Reids

Following up to James Robinson

Note the *three* separate attempts at hitting high-speed rail in Europe
in the last few weeks (the Spanish bomb, the French extortion attempt,
and the German derailing try). All low-dollar, minimal effort,
high-return operations.

Again, my question. Why wouldn't other terror groups have taken
advantage of that, if things are so easy to achieve an end result.

Its worth noting that even adding in terrorist casualties its
still much safer in a train than in a car.

Were we to stop using trains to defeat terrorism, it would just
move somewhere else where groups of people are together until we
just hid alone in our homes.
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso