Old March 20th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Dan[_1_]

Default Club insurance?

On Mar 19, 7:07*pm, "Robert Barker" wrote:
It's that time of year again. *It's time for our club to renew it's
insurance. *We're currently with AVEMCO but want to try to find something
less expensive. *They also impose a limit on the # of members we can have
per airplane and would like to get out from under that restriction. *Any
recommendations for or against other companies? *Experiences?

Thanks

We used to be on AVEMCO for our club, but moved to AIG a few years
back. Better coverage for less money as I recall. No limits on # of
members per airplane either.

--Dan