Old October 7th 03, 03:26 PM
Bill Staley

Well, I fell into the trap of not plugging in brain before operating
mouth and keyboard. The problem was a broken wire inside the serial
connector. Soldered it back on and several flight logs showed up on
both SeeYou and StrePla. The Volkslogger is working as it should.

Thanks to those that posted replies.

(Bill Staley) wrote in message . com...
The past 2 times I have flown, my Volkslogger seems to have not
recorded a flight log. I have the Volkslogger driving an SN-10 ? the
SN-10 has a flight log. I cleared the Volkslogger memory before both
flights. I am using SeeYou to download the logs. The prgm shows a
connection but doesn't show any log files available for download. I
am going to do tests with the instrument in my car this week to try to
find out what is going on. Any one else had this type of problem?
Ideas?