Old October 18th 03, 09:30 AM
John

"CriticalMass" wrote:

"John" wrote in message
.. .
Tough crap.
I posted it in three groups that apply to the subject.
It's not like I posted it to several hundred groups, like some people do.

Get over it.

Nope, I've got nothing to "get over".

It's your damned, rude cross-posting that's the problem. One of your
pathetic posts is more than enough.

*YOU* "get over it".

My "rude" cross posting was across three groups.
If you can't handle seeing it? Do what I do, just skip over it.
I was very selective in the groups I picked. I didn't post them in every
group available.

I think your efforts would best be spent looking at the problem I had,
which is common among many of the pilots in my area, or just don't bother
looking at it in the first place.

-john