Old February 24th 13, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Who's up for a safari?

Doggone, Dan -- you're hard to convince! That's just the spirit we're lookin' for! Fred

On Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:00:51 AM UTC-8, Dan Marotta wrote:
Me, me, me, me, me...!

I've been on three safaris and they are a hoot. Minden's a bit far to

expect my wife to haul me, but I'm interested in joining along the route.

Please keep us posted!

BTW, I'm at Moriarty and, in May, we'll be towing 7 days per week.

Hopefully, I won't be the duty pilot when you pass through.

Dan, 5J

wrote in mess.

T: If we stop at Jean, it will be on a Sat or Sun. That' the idea:

schedule the trip so we're at a place when we can get a tow. F

LVVSA