Old April 24th 05, 06:55 AM
Peter Duniho

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...

do you really think because of your security improvements (aheeem)

since
'then' there has been no further attack by plane?

Yes.

Get a life, Jay, I really am astounded that you believe that.

I know I shouldn't ask this, but what,in your opinion,if NOT improved
security measures, has prevented another 9/11-style attack?

What, in your opinion, if NOT improved security measures, has prevented any
pink elephants from boarding commercial airline flights?

Ignoring, for a moment, that the latest GAO report indicates that post-9/11
security is not in fact improved, even if it had been improved, the lack of
any further attacks doesn't in any way suggest that it's the security itself
responsible for the lack of further attacks.

Pete