Old April 30th 05, 02:56 PM
Jon A.

I thought you were leaving? ;-)

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:49:34 -0700, "NW_PILOT"
wrote:

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message
"Jon Kraus" wrote in message
My opinion NW is to be a man and suck it up...

I'm surprised at the responses that assume the guy is leaving in a huff.
All he said was that he's done with Usenet. Could be for any number of
reasons.

I know that I sometimes question the time I spend participating in the

tiny
number of newsgroups I follow (a half-dozen active ones at most), and it

has
very little to do with the nature of Usenet, and mostly just to do with
figuring out what I want to do with the limited amount of time in each

day.

Maybe he just has too much stuff to do. Figured spending his limited
leisure time flying is a better investment than spending it writing about
flying.

It certainly could be true he's had enough of us, specifically. But he
could just be reorganizing his priorities.

Pete

Pete, You struck the nail on the head I have better things to do with my
time. I Have learned a lot from reading posts i will continue to read but I
will no longer be posting after this weekend. I am done with usenet if
anyone would like to chat with me in the future I can be found via irc on
irc.uicn.net #flying