Old April 30th 05, 05:18 PM
houstondan

personally, i've always had kind of a creepy feeling when someone posts
that they're not going to post anymore. why not just stop posting and
be done with it? too much "it's all about me" for my taste but that's
just me.

overall, i think nw has added a lot to these groups; pushed some
really valuable discussions and added to my understanding and
enjoyment. do i agree with him about everything? no, but then i don't
agree with myself about everything.

i know nw was enjoying throwing a cat over the fence by shaking the
"non-aerobatic" at the dogs. lotsa good stuff came out but some of it
was over the top. i thought "that airframe is now worth zero" was
especially good and of course "i'm gunna tell mama" won the prize.
somebody needs to hold that boy down and feed him some worms.

anyway, nw, why don't you just do what everybody else does; change
your name and come back in??

dan