Old August 7th 19, 01:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
M S

Default Colibri II *.hdr file software

Apparently there is a difference between setting a task and making a
declaration in a Colibri II. I can import a task easily enough from a
*.cup file, and modify it on the logger. It leads me around the task as it
should, bleeps at the turnpoints, and directs me to the next one.

If however, I decide to take a few detours for fun, the C records appear on
the IGC file at points that look like the OLC trace, and the task seems to
have been forgotten.

By the manual, it appears I need PC software to generate a declaration
header *.hdr file to put on the SD card, where it can be loaded. USB
connection to the logger is not supported, even though a USB connector is
used for the power and data interface that converts TTL levels of serial
communication to RS232.

I don't have any of the devices claimed to declare to these loggers, so I
do need the PC software. The LX-NAvigation LXe software does not generate
files that can be saved to an SD card, but I'm under the impression that it
has done so in previous versions.

I can find NOTHING about the *.hdr software anywhere, and LX-Navigation and
a North American dealer that still sell Colibri II's have not replied to my
queries. I don't know anyone else that has a Colibri II.

Does anyone have this declaration header *.hdr software?

Thanks!