Old June 28th 04, 03:57 AM

Default SpaceShip One Pictures and Video

Alright, it took me a week to finally get through my pictures and video, but
they're now available online. Hopefully they're worth looking at.

Video includes taxi out, take off, launch, and landing. They're 640x480,
with DivX/Mp3 compression. Images vary. Lots of nice morning shots
though....

This event was one of the high points in my life. At a time when my
enthusiasm for my aeronautical engineering classes, and college in general,
was suffering, this has reawakened my love for it. I can't wait for fall to
come around so I can get back into my major. When SS1 launched, and that
crowd went wild (check out the videos...), I couldn't help but be amazed and
inspired by the whole thing. THIS is where I want to be, and what I want to
do with my life. I knew I got into this 'college' thing for a reason. I went
to the library a few days later and checked out several books on
aerodynamics - I don't have the patience to wait for my next quarter to
start. It's a good feeling.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy the shots and clips. Server don't fail me now!

-Tony
Student Pilot
16.0 hours