Old May 15th 15, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Default alternative to iGlide for iPhone (6 plus)

Bob,

You started this thread. A thread clearly naming iGlide and slamming iGlide. You stated (paraphrasing) that it was "full of bugs" and had a "terrible UI." So far, you have only proven to have reported one bug and have failed to identify the supposed "many" others you claim to have identified. You also claimed that iGlide acknowledged many of your bugs as well.

You have brought this thread on yourself. You chose to name iGlide as a poor application.

I am fine if you have found bugs. I would like to hear about them. If you do not produce them, YES, I am going to have to call you out on it and say I DONT REALLY BELIEVE YOU.

Again, you said many bugs, you have only shown me ONE (filed...you guessed it...today).

Please provide a complete list of your "MANY" reported iGlide bugs so that your thread has some actual value to the rest of us and does not just look like a "drive by shooting..."

Otherwise, stop crying about the attention that you have brought upon yourself. It goes with the territory. I suggest you grow some thicker skin.

Sean