Old February 25th 20, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default John Deere Gator TX 2WD

We use a Polaris Ranger 500 and it's been great towing our Stemme around
the airport.Â* It's also useful having 1-, 2-, and 4-wheel drive
(electrically selectable) when we get into the dirt, without the glider,
of course.

On 2/25/2020 10:52 AM, wrote:
Does anyone own one of these? Our glider club may be looking to replace a golf cart and I'm wondering if this would be a more durable solution. Primary use would be to tow gliders around the field. Does yours have enough low-end torque to tow a glider at a walking pace? How reliable has it been?

Thanks
Tom

--
Dan, 5J