Old September 9th 03, 01:31 AM
Brett Holcomb

I can't find it now! Did you check under Aircraft menu. I don't have a
system that runs FS2002 Pro anymore - Windows decided to die on that one so
I haven't reinstalled it yet. I couldn't find it on FS2004 either.

Damos wrote:

The option menu (when flying) only gives me
(general/display/international/ATC) which are no different to the
settings options in startup menu. Can't see anything which refers to
instruments or frequencies.

??do you have extra options (using fs2002 pro)

D.

Brett Holcomb wrote in message
If I remember correctly it's in one of the options or aircraft menu - try
the option first. My FS system isn't up right now.

Damos wrote:

--
Brett I. Holcomb

Microsoft MVP