Old September 5th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default Cambridge 302/303 users - feedback please

May I suggest you look at the SN10? Particularly if you are interested
in racing, it's a really nice (and easy to use) system.

I've had mine for 6 years now with absolutely no problems.

Add a PDA for backup moving map/landing fields, and a backup minivario
(Tasman, B-400, Ilec, VW 910) and you have the whole deal.

You do need a GPS source, I use a dedicated Garmin 35. The SN10 has a
good but non-.igc logger, OK for OLC classic. It will work well with
any Garmin, or real .igc logger, too.

It also now talks to PDA software, such as MCU and Strepla.

I figure, if it's good enough for Dick Butler and George Moffat, it's
good enough for me!

(and no, I don't work for Ilec...)

Kirk