Old December 4th 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Lee[_2_]

Default FAA's Proposed ADS-B Requirement May Cost Aircraft Owners $9K. Comment Period Extended

Personally I can't believe the lack of interest in this on this
newsgroup. I have posted about it twice and included a link to my
detailed and very awesome response he

http://tinyurl.com/2wem8j

It may help the airlines (not proven to my satisfaction) and probably
will help the FAA cut operating costs. For the huges cost to a GA
pilot there is precious litle benefit. The only one of minimal import
is aiding in SAR and I don't intend to be a SAR customer.

Ron Lee