Old September 10th 04, 06:55 PM
Allen

And please be nicer to your sister while she is in this delicate
position.....oops

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
Jen:

It was nice to speak with you, although briefly, yesterday. You seemed a

lot
more at peace with yourself and your decision to take classes. I applaud
your efforts to seek personal challenges.

I hope that you have prepared a lavish party and baby shower for your
sister. This is the least that a younger sister should do for a family
member-anything less would be disrespectful and inconsiderate.

Anyway, you can put this message in the folder with all of the other

unread
mail.

Take care.

James T. Ninomiya, MD