Old April 15th 05, 05:07 AM
Dave Stadt

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:H9G7e.15664$Bb3.8637@attbi_s22...
If it hit $7.50 a gallon, you would see a revolution in America.

Everyone was thinking there would be a revolution back in the 70's when

it
hit 60 cents a gallon! The only revolution I saw was to watch the auto
industry crumple and dollars go overseas to the imports...

Well, of course it all depends on how quickly the price were to hit $7.50
per gallon. If we're talking over the course of 30 years, obviously no

one
will care (although they should.)

If we're talking over the course of 30 months, it would be a political
bloodbath.

Not to mention the economic disaster. You could probably buy United for the
cost of a 172.

--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA