Old February 2nd 04, 05:50 PM
Ron Natalie

"Paulo Santos" wrote in message om...
So what are we doing to the businesses that don't pay? We typically
take out all their information, except their name, phone number, fuel
prices, and user comments. (To those business that order services
from us, promise to pay, and then fail to pay their bills, well, those
we remove altogether -- but you wouldn't want to do business with
those guys anyway.).

You better check that out with your buddies who are running the show.
It appears to me that non-participating businesses seem to have been
deleted entirely. I used to use AIRNAV as sort of an aviation yellow
pages when I needed to look up the phone number of an aviation business.
Several of the ones that I use seem to have been dropped entirely.

Your service has hence become too unreliable to be useful for me.