Old February 2nd 04, 08:07 PM
John Galban

(Paulo Santos) wrote in message . com...
snip
Since you know so many business owners, if you like AirNav and want it
to continue to provide a good service you are in a good position to
help. You can help by thanking the buiness owners that believed in
the model and "ponied up", and encourage the others to sign up. It is
not going to break their bank, no matter how small they are.

You can bet that I already have. Most of the ones I know are not
Internet savvy and have asked me what the story was behind the
solicitation from Airnav. I've encouraged all of them to sign up, but
to many of them, paying for a listing on the Internet is like paying
for a billboard on Mars. They just don't go there.

Keep up the good work and good luck with the new revenue model.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)