Old February 5th 04, 06:18 AM
Dude

Paul,

You likely have considered this, but just in case...

Have you considered allowing other sites access to your database for a fee?
For instance, there are several flight planning services that could add
value by having your information in their tools. If they currently have
similar information, perhaps they could get it more cheaply from you.

Also, there are several weather services that send requested information
into the cockpit on demand. Perhaps they would see a competitive edge if
they could add the different fuel prices with the weather at the
destination.

Love the site, keep up the good work.

"Paulo Santos" wrote in message
om...
What I ask of you is to publish just fuel prices for the FBOs that are
not able to make such payments. This is not happening; I know at least
two airports with new fuel service that the prices are not been
published.

The absence of FBO prices is generally unrelated to the FBOs paying or
not. In the past, even before we charged, there could be FBOs that
were not listed, or FBOs with wrong prices, etc. Things change fast,
and it's hard to keep up with all the changes.

Now that we charge you assume that the absence of the FBOs is due to
their lack of payment. Not necessarily. It could be simply becaus we
don;t know they're there.

Please tell me what the missing FBOs are and we will take care of it.

Paulo Santos
AirNav, LLC http://www.airnav.com/