Old August 15th 03, 03:18 AM
Greg Kainz

Garmin Tech Support says it's not supported any longer, with sincere
apologies. And, it's not available from them, no way, shape or form (which
I find rather odd...especially since I offered to pay them for an out of
date database...)
So, Me, too! Anyone have anything near current US database willing to
share?
Thanks.
Greg

"Nick Funk" wrote in message
You are not the only one, email Garmin's tech support at
http://www.garmin.com/contactUs/techSupport.jsp

Nick
PA28-180 'D'

John wrote:
I own a Garmin GPS-90 and just tried to buy a database update from
Garmin. With no warning, databases for the GPS 90 are no longer
available. I am looking for a recent database that I can borrow or
buy to update my database which is 2 years old. (Garmin suggested this
when I called them) Thanks.