Old June 5th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Those *dangerous* Korean War relics

Gary Drescher wrote:

"Skywise" wrote in message

I'll second that. I'm sick and tired of the descendents of
the slaves demanding recompense (in whatever form) from the
descendents of the slave owners. Were you personally enslaved?
Were you personally a slave owner? I thought not.

Have you directly or indirectly inherited some of the wealth that the slave
owners stole from the black population? Thought so.

And both the blacks and the whites stole it from the native Americans,
so if anyone is owed compensation.... :-)

Matt