Old June 5th 06, 08:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Those *dangerous* Korean War relics

Others, with better memories, have posted the verification.
The author of the book worked for the Washington Post, Ted
Stanson posted this...
"
I saw the same interview on C-SPAN several years ago. Mr.
Macklin's
recollection is not inaccurate. I don't remember the exact
words,
phrases, and punctuation used, but Mr. Macklin correctly
posted the gist
of it here. Before challenging one's "worldview" and making
remarks
questioning "intellectual integrity," it's surely best to
know what you
are talking about."

And Matt Barrow posted this...
"Keith Richburg
http://capmag.com/article.asp?id=799

(Out of Africa: A Black Man Confronts Africa)."

"Skywise" wrote in message
| "Jim Macklin" wrote
in
| newsAtgg.26330$ZW3.14292@dukeread04:
|
| If you question my memory, you're certainly free to
| research the matter and print your results.
|
| Actually, Jim, the burden of proof is upon the claimant.
|
| For example, if I claim to have seen a leprechaun, the
| burden is on me to provide evidence of said observation.
| Your statement would be like me asking for everyone else
| to prove that I did not see it, which is impossible.
|
| Brian
| --
| http://www.skywise711.com - Lasers, Seismology, Astronomy,
Skepticism