Old December 30th 04, 11:16 AM
J.R. Sinclair

Default FS: 1989 "War Planes" (Of The World) Cards with Box

1989 "War Planes" (Of The World) Cards with Box

I have for sale the following packs of "War Planes" (Of The World) Cards in
Original Box. The cards measure 6"X6"are in full-color and feature an action
photo of the Plane on the front side and the Planes biography and
characteristics on the back.
There are 5 factory-sealed packs for a total of 120 Warplanes Cards.
Catagories included a Heavy Bomber, Air Supieriority Fighter, Attack and
Close Support, Torpedo Bomber.
Some of the Planes inclosed (I can only see the first and last card as they
are factory wrapped) a Republic F-105 Thunderchief, Junkers Ju 52/3m,
Fairey Swordfish, Nord 2501 Noratlas, Tupolev Tu--20 (Tu-95 and Tu-142)
"Bear-A to J", Lockhead U-2 (TR-1A), General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon,
Aichi E11A "Laura" plus many more.
Also included are the following:
+ 1 War Planes Camouflage Storage Box
+ 1 Warplanes Collector's Club User Manual
+ 1 factory-sealed pack of Warplane index cards (6" X 6 1/2")
+ 4-Decal sheet featuring Fighter Squadron Royal Air Force Decals:
(1) Motto - Striking I defend
(2) Motto - We split fire and death
(3) Motto - Glory is the end
(4) Motto - Swift death to the enemy
+ 1 11" X 31" full-color poster of "Panavia Tornado GR. Mk 1, NO. 617
Squadron, Royal Air Force (the photo is a cross-section of the plane with
named parts).
The 1989 "War Planes" (Of The World) Cards with Box is in MINT condition.
Price $45. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you