Old September 29th 10, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default SSA State & Nat Records Rules Conflict

On Sep 29, 10:00*am, "John Bojack" wrote:
As a state record keeper, I've never understood the need to knock out as
many existing records as possible with one good flight.

Why not set one goal, achieve it, and be satisfied with what you
accomplished? * Or, is it all about getting ones name in as many tiny little
boxes because on one lucky day the pilot happened to be blessed with super
soaring conditions.

J4

obviously the rules people have been back and forth on this too. in
the same line of thinking, why allow more than one badge leg claim per
flight? Personally I feel that if the flight qualifies for multiple
records you should be able to claim multiple records.