Old January 5th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Engine Shop Selection (was 'showing metal @ 1,100)

Dave Butler wrote:
: Don't overlook Triad Engines just up the road at Burlington (BUY). They have
: overhauled 2 engines for me, an O360 in a Cherokee and an IO-360 in the Mooney.
: I've been very satisfied. Othman Rashed 800-334-6437. Stop by for a tour of
: their facility, Othman will show you around.

I had an IRAN on my jugs done at Triad shortly after we bought our plane. Had
sticking valves and broken valve springs due to non-flying. I was happy with the
experience. Got a quickie tour while there after dropping our jugs off. Nice place
(and only an hour or so flight to get there from here)

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss *