Old June 18th 05, 01:11 AM
Margy

Jay Honeck wrote:
Keep them cards and letters coming,

Hey Margy -- Anyone in particular you would like us to thank?

I think this event was simply outstanding, and if we need to schmooze
someone in order to ensure future repeat events, by all means let us know
whom to schmooze!

I think it's going to be mostly a matter of getting sponsorship. We had
a sponsor for this event that covered most of it (the day sort of grew,
like we added a fly-in). Hopefully we will have a sponsor for next year
and we will do another event. I think management was very happy with
the event and if I volunteer to do the work for the fly-in and talk
Gloria into another family day, if we get the $$ we will have an event.

Margy