Old November 30th 12, 04:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean F (F2)

Default FAI (IGC) rules for US Club Class Nationals - Petition

Ron,

Thanks for clarifying. I was not aware of previous experience unless perhaps you are referring to the Pre-Worlds in Uvalde the year before.

May I ask you to further clarify this "much" experience with See You Competition (with US Scorer's) prior to this summers World Championship in the USA. Please be specific and list what competitions you or others have scored using SeeYou Comp (I am assuming you mean in the USA?).

Could you expound on what that experience was like in terms of learning curve, ease of use, etc.

How would you review your experience using SeeYou Competition at the World Championships with this previous experience? Was it reasonably easy to use? Was it unusable? How does it compare to Winscore?

Sincerely,

Sean

On Thursday, 29 November 2012 20:46:20 UTC-7, Sean F (F2) wrote:
F2 wrote - They all had minimal previous experience with it

this is an untrue statement, some of us, including me, have much experience with SeeYou Competition. Make sure you have your facts correct.

Will be watching to see how this unfolds, good luck. I support the SSA competition committee approach, I fly a ASW20 BL 8-)