Old December 17th 11, 01:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
C2

Default Non-Stop Soaring Film Fest: Showcasing The Best Soaring Videos

On Dec 16, 4:03*pm, Kemp wrote:
For the Reno, NV Soaring Convention Feb 2-4, I'm organizing a 2 hour
compilation of the best soaring videos to show attendees and the
visiting public. *The objective is to 1) show the visiting public that
we are much more than rides, and 2) share spectacular clips with other
pilots. *The 2 hour video will loop and run all day so attendees can
come and go as they like. *A mix of new and old, the anchor is the
Australian documentary of the 1974 World's "ZR, Good Start". *That
leaves 70 minutes to be filled.

So if you have a favorite video, please send me the link, or if it's
from a commercial DVD, the DVD name and segment. *In both cases, I'll
contact the rights holder for permission once I have the final
sequence. *My email is kizuno1 a t gmail

There's lots of YT, Vimeo material and Facebook posts, but I can't
possibly evaluate each one, so I'm asking for your nominations. *Bruno
Vassel, you'll have a few minutes for sure 8^)

Thanks in advance.

Kemp

I can send you a DVD of "Romeo Zulu-Good Start" about the 1974 World
Championships in Waikerie, Australia.
What's your address?