Old December 17th 11, 07:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Wyld[_2_]

Default Non-Stop Soaring Film Fest: Showcasing The Best Soaring Videos

At 04:48 17 December 2011, Kemp wrote:
On Dec 16, 5:09=A0pm, Hagbard Celine wrote:
Once you get all this together I would be eternally in your debt if
you could tell us where to get some of these films! I've heard about
""ZR, Good Start" and "Lifting The Blues" for example but can't find
anywhere to view or buy them. I've watched my copies of "The Sun Ship
Game" and "A Fine Week Of Soaring" so many times that if they were VHS
I would have worn the tape through by now.

Yes, I can relate! I've watched those videos many times, but "ZR Good
Start" and "Liftin' The Blues" are not known much outside of Oz & the
UK respectively, and certainly not by the US community. The other
reason to do this is that there are many great current glider videos
posted to Facebook, but they scroll off and while not missing, can't
be easily recalled. I have to bookmark them quick! So at least from
my point of view, these will be some of the best. I hope others
agree. In my hopes (not planned yet) this compilation would be
available in some fashion, obviously there are rights and distribution
issues to work, but wouldn't that be great.

Get a copy of the dvd from the 2007 Grand Prix in New Zealand.