Old December 17th 11, 09:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ian Burgin

Default Non-Stop Soaring Film Fest: Showcasing The Best Soaring Videos

The best gliding film I have found is by Nistal Wloczysiak and can be seen
/ downloaded from
http://www.alpenstreckenflug.de/text...dingvideos.htm
it is called "Hellingfliegen".(Dune Gliding)
Nistal has produced a number of films all the ones I have seen are very
good

At 22:03 16 December 2011, Kemp wrote:

For the Reno, NV Soaring Convention Feb 2-4, I'm organizing a 2 hour
compilation of the best soaring videos to show attendees and the
visiting public. The objective is to 1) show the visiting public that
we are much more than rides, and 2) share spectacular clips with other
pilots. The 2 hour video will loop and run all day so attendees can
come and go as they like. A mix of new and old, the anchor is the
Australian documentary of the 1974 World's "ZR, Good Start". That
leaves 70 minutes to be filled.

So if you have a favorite video, please send me the link, or if it's
from a commercial DVD, the DVD name and segment. In both cases, I'll
contact the rights holder for permission once I have the final
sequence. My email is kizuno1 a t gmail

There's lots of YT, Vimeo material and Facebook posts, but I can't
possibly evaluate each one, so I'm asking for your nominations. Bruno
Vassel, you'll have a few minutes for sure 8^)

Thanks in advance.

Kemp