Old December 17th 11, 10:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Non-Stop Soaring Film Fest: Showcasing The Best Soaring Videos

On Friday, 16 December 2011 22:03:21 UTC, Kemp wrote:
For the Reno, NV Soaring Convention Feb 2-4, I'm organizing a 2 hour
compilation of the best soaring videos to show attendees and the
visiting public. The objective is to 1) show the visiting public that
we are much more than rides, and 2) share spectacular clips with other
pilots.

For high-adrenaline HD videos, many videos by balleka may be suitable. I particularly like:
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=021klVZcHuk Mainlining
Adrenaline - Ridge running in a Nimbus 3DT
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhac_vWKWyg What did
you do today?
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs666zqMw0s Down at
the Sea-side!
and IIRC there's a shorter version of the latter.

For aerobatics, search for "swift glider aerobatics", and you'll have plenty of choice