Old May 4th 04, 04:13 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On 04 May 2004 02:45:58 GMT, (B2431) wrote:

OK, I'm no A&P and haven't been to mechanic school. I have been
installing camloc receptacles for 30 years and never ever heard of one
of those drill jigs. I use one of those, I guess you call them step
drills. I don't see how anything could be better than those even if they
were the same $15.00 or so. $475.00!! OUCH! I think I would gnaw a hole
in there first

I wonder if ASS has sold any of those. I can imagine them having the same one
on the shelf for years.

Don't have to sell too many, at that price. It's like the "Far
Side" cartoon with the two spiders building a web across the
door of an elementary school: "Yeah, but if we pull it off,
we'll eat like kings!" :-)

Ron Wanttaja