Old March 13th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default r/c flight

martin wrote:
can anyone tell me if there is a flight sim out there in which i can use a
r/c transmitter as the flight controller, (instead of a joystick) how can i
connect up my transmitter to the computer ie. seriel port, usb ?where can i
get the cable? hope to be flying soon with all your help.

One option would appear to be Real Flight.

http://www.realflight.com/index.html

Optional USB Interlink Plus controler that is similar to an RC
tranmitter is available. Aparently able to connect SOME actual RC
transmitters through the Interlink Plus.

Photo & video gallery. You might want broadband for the videos.

http://www.realflight.com/gallery/index.html