Old March 13th 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default r/c flight

Hello,

martin a exposé le 13/03/2006 :
can anyone tell me if there is a flight sim out there in which i can use a
r/c transmitter as the flight controller, (instead of a joystick) how can i
connect up my transmitter to the computer ie. seriel port, usb ?where can i
get the cable? hope to be flying soon with all your help.

There is FMS at :
http://n.ethz.ch/student/mmoeller/fms/index_e.html

but you need to build an interface between your transmitter and the PC
See the FAQ, the forum, the links and also :
http://www.geocities.com/shaul_ei/SmartPropoPlus.html

You have also RC-AirSim at :
http://www.fabricated-reality.com/RC-AirSim.htm
Denis