Old July 10th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Gatt

Default Aircraft Maintenance & Parts Manual Trade List Update

"NW_Pilot" wrote in message

Did you go flying this weekend? I ended up spending most of the weekend
down in Salem, but at least I got the top off my jeep finally!

Nope spent my weekend indoors on this box working in air-conditioning.

Me too. (Hot-rodding my laptop and using FS2004 to test it, and studying
the FOI.) Seemed pretty quiet under the pattern at TTD. Must have been an
oven in the old Arrow at Gorge Winds.

-c