Old March 30th 10, 11:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Uncle Al[_2_]

Default Different standards ?

On Mar 30, 12:31*pm, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 05:57:39 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Al wrote:
Mark

Glad you trolled by.

I am going to check out how a bi-polar, medicated nuthead got his PPL.
When, not if, I find you, and you have lied to the FAA, I will
personally not stop breathing until you are put in jail.
--
Ari's Fun Times!http://tr.im/hrFG
Motto: Run, rabbit, Run!

Mm, I've removed my post in this thread to
you. I did this because after a second thought, I
suspect that you may not be Jeff Bloss, but rather,
someone who was duped into responding to the ****
he's posted in the past, while forging my name, in
which case you're justifiied.

But I know for certain Mxsmanic is Jeffrey Bloss
the liar and obsessed post forger, trying to make
a comeback here under another name.

While I'm not bipolar, the information I have is
that there are degrees of that disorder and some
people with it do fly. Myself, I don't hold a PPL
yet, but am a newly christened light sport pilot.
I don't own a plane yet, nor have I ever claimed to.

So, if you aren't Jeffrey Bloss, then I apologize.

If you are Jeffrey Bloss...well, no insult needed.
That's bad enough.

---
Uncle Al

---