Old October 11th 11, 06:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
David E. Powell

Default Disclosure Imminent? Eight + Underground NWO Bases Destroyed?

On Oct 9, 5:47*pm, Tom wrote:
On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 13:54:44 -0700 (PDT), David E. Powell wrote:
So the article asks people to buy some base in an undisclosed location
existed at one time, was destroyed in an unknown way, and there are no
people who have gone down...

Partially correct, neither of the authors have visited the DUMBS there
is no statement that claims that no one has visited them.

OK in other words it is out of thin air BS and people are asked to
accept it with no proof. Thank you. The thread may safely be closed
now.

because, well, worried over damage, which is ridiculous as things like
Nordhausen and other collapsed underground base complexes have been
entered over the years, in some cases decades after they were
collapsed.

Another lie. I doubt seriously you read the article at all or your
effort to disinform is elementary at best. Either way, this is nothing
more than an effort to be loved and liked by the denizens of these
newsgroups.

Tunnels of Nordhausen reopened in the 1990s. Pics here. Stop
projecting.

http://www.thirdreichruins.com/mittelwerk.htm

I just don't get your motivation. *Look in the mirror. *What is it in
your personality that makes you crave approval from total strangers?

You are projecting again. I don't care what you think. You obviously
are looking to troll and worth no further attention.