Old March 30th 04, 03:42 AM
Carl Ellis

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in
:

I just had to order some Rand-O-Fill for a fabric repair. Had a lot of
trouble finding it - Aircraft Spruce is out of stock and doesn't
expect to get any until mid-May.

I finally found a place in Texas that has a few quarts. They told me
that Randolph is being acquired by new owners and is not shipping
anything at the moment. If any of you expect to need any Randolph
products in April, you might want to buy them now.

George Patterson
Treason is ne'er successful, Sir; what then be the reason? Why,
if treason be successful, Sir, then none dare call it treason.

ACS is lame in this regard, I had a back order in for some Randolph enamel
and canceled after a month(?) or so. Contact Jim and Dondi Miller at
Aircraft Tech Support http://www.aircrafttechsupport.com/. They fixed me
up in a few days and were a pleasure to do business with.

- Carl -