Old June 21st 20, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Paint for white fiberglass trailer top

On Sunday, June 21, 2020 at 11:00:06 AM UTC-4, Senna Van den Bosch wrote:
I got an older Anschau Komet trailer that needs some care and decided to repaint the entire top side, which is white painted fiberglass. What paint would you recommend for doing this? I'd like it to be a bit glossy and waterproof, as the trailer will stay outside in summer but hangared in winter. Thanks!

Several at my club have used this: https://www.thechandleryonline.com/p...roducts_id=582 to refinish their trailers. I am doing mine this fall with the same product. Five year-old refinish jobs look amazing, and it is not hard to do.
I imagine a sailing supply shop will have this, or similar, in Europe.