Old June 30th 05, 04:44 PM
Skylune

Yeah, I agree that its only a matter of time. That huge AOPA staff that
you guys pay for can only protect you for so long. There have been a
number of close calls for innocents on the ground (the trailer park homes
that were destroyed, highway crashes in Calif, the home that was destroyed
in texas, etc.), but eventually some GA pilot is going to cause alot of
innocents to die (Of course people will post the usual drivel he
"condolences to the pilot -- he was really good -- we'll miss him, yada
yada yada). When that happens, there will really generate alot of
headlines.

But, the truth is coming out. About the total disregard many of you have
for noise, safety, etc. as well as the huge taxpayer subsidies that GA
airports receive.

There is a nationwide meeting of anti aviation activists coming up next
weekend. With all the news you guys are generating (high profile crashes
all over the country, kids stealing planes, constant intrusions into the
DC ADIZ, the truth about who pays to subsidize your fun (taxpayers), etc.
we have plenty of ammunition to put some sanity into this business.

SKYLUNE is always watching.