Old December 31st 09, 03:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morgans[_2_]

Default Seaplane motor-glider?

"Crawl" wrote

Don't know if anyone is still following the thread, but the most
advanced amphibious motorglider is probably the Colyaer Freedom. Made
in Spain I believe. Very impressive lift to drag. Many of the
questions you asked could be answered by having a glance at their
specifications.

I'm presently trying to design a 100hp amphibious motorglider myself.

Hey, I'm still here! I started the thread, and was glad to hear that there
were others out there with my same interest, and some designs were flying.
I'm interested in your design, too. It sounds like it is close to my
specifications.

If you have the time, post what you have in mind, or if you want, e-mail me
off list at and as always take out the junk in the
address for it to work correctly.

--
Jim in NC