Old January 21st 10, 11:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell

Default WinPilot and SeeYou Mobile comparison for racing

Tim Taylor wrote:
I am looking for some feedback from those that have used both in a
racing environment.

I have raced with WinPilot for the last 5 years and am looking at
possibly changing to SeeYou Mobile and wanted to get feedback from
those that have flown with both. I currently have a Cambridge 302 as
the vario and GPS input.

The SeeYou folks will be at the convention, where they often announce
significant new features, as may the others. Be sure to get reports on
any changes. Personally, I'm interested in seeing the Oudie, a potential
replacement for my still-adequate-but-sure-would-like-it-to be-better 3835.

--
Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA

* "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation" at www.motorglider.org