Old November 7th 03, 02:01 PM
Stu Gotts

Ah, the governor wannabe speaks. You should have won, then the whole
state would have seen how full of **** you really are!

Sorry boys, I stand by my original post. Chuck simply just graduated
school and related what he was instructed for those 18 to 30 or so
months. The ball breaker starts his tirade immediately by saying they
drilled him with misinformation, then goes on to quote FAR's like they
were a sound bite at some low class news station and comes up with
some memo from 1984. To me the majority of Natalie's posts are mostly
consisted of proving others that their opinions mean nothing and he IS
the authority. Now MY opinion (yea, I know what the dickheads are
going to post as a reply) is that this amateur ball breaker is a
spoiled brat that probably wasn't allowed to say anything while his
daddy spanked him.

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:41:03 -0800, Jim Weir wrote:

What rock did this jerknose crawl out from under?

Jim

Stu Gotts

-
-Then why all the fuss?