Old December 11th 16, 02:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default SSA Competition Rules Committee Meeting Minutes

Ahhhh, the "F" word. Again.

On Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 7:46:41 AM UTC-5, Sean wrote:
Idiocy.

More later...

Oh goodie.

Hey Sean: you there with the claimed 1600 SAT score, do us all a favor and study up at https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/. Pay special attention to ad hominem, straw man and personal incredulity. If you can master just those three, your posts here will collapse to 1/8 their current length (or less :-)). You'll save time, and so will we.

My $0.02: Good for the RC for not sticking us with another not-very-enforceable rule.

best,
Evan Ludeman / T8