Old October 21st 19, 06:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Notice of changes to IGC-approval levels of 11 types of FlightRecorder to take place on 1 January 2020

Thanks for the clarification Dan. A way to solve the problem while not making the vast majority of us older-gear-running guys buy new gear is to have a simple rule. Anyone found to be submitting a fraudulent claim should be banned from any further olc or badge/record claims as well as being banned from any contests. That would stop the deal right in its tracks.

I do have sights on national records and have an oudie igc so I am semi ok but I still like the other older recorders better since I know the proceedures for uploading n downloading tasks on them well.