Old August 18th 03, 08:18 PM
mtmueller

Seeing as McD's and Panerra's offer this as complimentary these days, it is
going to be just another ammenity.

It means not having to wait for the students to finish up at the weather
terminal...

"Javier Henderson" wrote in message
I overnighted at CRQ on Friday, and used Western Flight for FBO services.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they offer complimentary WiFi
Internet access to their customers. Details are posted right on the
counter.

Just passing the info along. I wish more FBO's offered this
service. The overnight ramp fee was $10. Fuel is $2.18 at the self
service island. Friendly folks, the car I had reserved was ready as
promised, and the hotel room they had reserved had been guaranteed for
a late arrival as requested.

-jav